Our team is made up of partners who each are professionally qualified and have a minimum of 25 years’ audit and risk experience each, therefore, you can be assured of receiving insights and value from day one of any engagement.
Paul W. Redfern
A Certified and Chartered Internal Auditor and Director of Finance with over 30 years’ experience, specialising in the design and delivery of first class governance solutions to organisations in the private and public sectors, nationally and internationally. A proven track record of aligning governance processes and providing deeper and broader assurance to key stakeholders, offering sound professional experience in areas of audit, fraud and risk management.
- Professional practice experience with Arthur Andersen
- 10 years international experience
- A highly effective and experienced risk management facilitator
- Implemented full ERM in several organizations including a Government, to include policy and structure through to reporting
- Project & product Risk Assessments
- Advisor to audit committees and strategic advisor to boards
- Being able to determine the assurance needs of key stakeholders and developing audit needs assessments and detailed plans and programmes to deliver a highly focused service
- Setting up audit functions in several sectors
- Managed forensic engagements from initial investigation to preparation of evidence for legal proceedings
- Being able to analyse complex and sometimes conflicting information and summarising the results to achieve highly transparent snapshots of the organisation’s assurance health
- Personal coach and advisor to senior staff aiming to boost confidence and effectiveness
- Several years’ experience as an audit Committee Chairman
Contact Paul on +44 (0)7734 013193